Craft Hydration LLC dba Sap’s ("Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website sapsoriginal.com (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
● On this Website.
● In email, text, and other electronic messages sent to or received by you through this
● When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and
services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
● Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party except to the extent this policy is linked to; or
● Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Note for Children
Our Website is not intended to be used by anyone under the age of 13. In addition, no one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 18. If you are under 18, do not
use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from an individual under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information of an individual under 18, please contact us at:
5711 E. 71st St
Tulsa, OK 74136
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
● By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, payment card information, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
● That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
● About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and
We collect this information:
● Directly from you when you provide it to us.
● Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically
may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies,
web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
● From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
● Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our subscription service, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
● Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
● Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
● Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of
your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an
order through our Website.
● Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
● Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
● Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). You may remove yourself from targeted advertising of companies within the Network Advertising Initiative by opting out at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/, or of companies participating in the Digital Advertising Alliance program by opting out at http://www.aboutads.info/choices. for information on how you can opt-out of behavioral tracking on this website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically does include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
● Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
● Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website
according to your individual interests.
● Speed up your searches.
● Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
● Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
● Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites and other online services. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
● To present our Website and its contents to you.
● To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
● To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
● To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal
● To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered
into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
● To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or
provide through it.
● To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
● In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
● For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
● To our affiliates.
● To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our
business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information
confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
● To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring,
reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Craft Hydration LLC's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Craft Hydration LLC about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
● To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
● For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
● With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
● To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
● To enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
● If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Craft Hydration LLC, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
● Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. You can also always opt out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, product service experience, or other transactions.
● Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see the section on Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Website, including User Contributions, is governed by our Terms & Conditions..
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
5711 E. 71st Rd
Tulsa, OK 74136 firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Our Community
Join and save 15% + free US shipping on every order.
Get new flavors, insider news, dedicated support, and more!
Swap, skip, and cancel easily if you aren’t totally in love.
Share, Like, and/or Follow
Create an account and/or
celebrate a birthday.
For every dollar spent.
Every 100 Points = $10
Apply them whenever you checkout.